The UFC is back to making fights. With three fight cards in a week under their belt, the UFC is back to business. The biggest fight promotion took a week off after their week run in Jacksonville Florida and now has fights mapped out for the foreseeable future.
The next UFC fight card goes down May 30, 2020 most likely at the UFC Apex Center in Las Vegas. The card is headlined by former welterweight champion Tyron Woodley and rising contender Gilbert Burns.
The rest of the card is as follows:
- Tyron Woodley vs. Gilbert Burns
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Augusto Sakai
- Kevin Holland vs. Daniel Rodriguez
- Roosevelt Roberts vs. Brok Weaver
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Hannah Cifers
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Antonina Shevchenko
- Billy Quarantillo vs. Spike Carlyle
- Jamahal Hill vs. Klidson Abreu
- Tim Elliott vs. Brandon Royval
- Louis Smolkav s. Casey Kenney
- Chris Gutiérrez vs. Vince Morales
UFC on ESPN: Woodley vs. Burns, the UFC returns to pay-per-view on June 6, with the greatest women’s fighter of all time, Amanda Nunes. She defends her featherweight championship for the first time against Felicia Spencer.
The UFC 250 fight card is not finalized but as of now these are some of the fights:
- Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Raphael Assunção vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Neil Magny vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
- Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland
- Alex Caceres vs. Chase Hooper
- Ian Heinisch vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Charles Byrd vs. Maki Pitolo
- Alex Perez vs. Jussier Formiga
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Devin Clark
After UFC 250, the UFC returns June 13, with one of the strangest and weakest main events in a long time with Cynthia Calvillo vs. Jessica Eye.
Some of the other announced match ups are:
- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Jessica Eye
- Jordan Espinosa vs. Mark De La Rosa
- Karl Roberson vs. Marvin Vettori
- Ryan Benoit vs. Tyson Nam
- Andre Fili vs. Charles Jourdain
- Luana Carolina vs. Ariane Lipski
The following week does not have a main event yet but there are some fights that been announced.
Here are some fights for the June 20 card
- Marc-André Barriault vs. Oskar Piechota
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Lauren Murphy
- Josh Emmett vs. Shane Burgos
- Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
- Raquel Pennington vs. Marion Reneau
- Gillian Robertson vs. Cortney Casey
- Tecia Torres vs. Brianna Van Buren
UFC on ESPN 10 will take place a week later on June 27, 2020. Four fights have been announced. There are whispers that Dustin Poirier vs. Dan Hooker will headline the card.
- Viviane Araújo vs. Jennifer Maia
- Alexa Grasso vs. Ji Yeon Kim
- Aspen Ladd vs. Sara McMann
- Gian Villante vs. Maurice Greene
Finally, on July 11, UFC 251 will be taking place on PPV with rumors that we will finally see the mysterious ‘fight island’. There are only three fights announced so far.
- Frankie Edgar vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Ciryl Gane
- Paige VanZant vs. Amanda Ribas
Stick to SkullKing Sports for more fight announcements.